This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data that Sabrina Cheema Personal Stylist collects from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
The rules on processing of personal data are set out in the General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”).
Data controller - A controller determines the purposes and means of processing personal data.
Data processor - A processor is responsible for processing personal data on behalf of a controller.
Data subject – Natural person
Categories of data: Personal data and special categories of personal data
Personal data - The GDPR applies to ‘personal data’ meaning any information relating to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified in particular by reference to an identifier (as explained in Article 6 of GDPR). For example, name, home address or private email address. Online identifiers include IP addresses and cookies.
Special categories personal data - The GDPR refers to sensitive personal data as ‘special categories of personal data’ (as explained in Article 9 of GDPR). The special categories specifically include genetic data, and biometric data where processed to uniquely identify an individual. Other examples include racial and ethnic origin, sexual orientation, health data, trade union membership, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs.
Processing - means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
Third party - means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or body other than the data subject, controller, processor and persons who, under the direct authority of the controller or processor, are authorised to process personal data.
2. Who are we?
Sabrina Cheema Personal Stylist is the data controller, therefore we decide how your personal data is processed and for what purposes within Sabrina Cheema Personal Stylist. Our contact details are: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Why do we process your personal data?
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
To provide the service that you request and pay for.
To advise you of other services that may be of interest to you.
To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
To help us to improve our products and services in response to your customer service requests.
To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products.
To speed up the check out process.
4. What personal data do we collect?
With reference to the categories of personal data described in the definitions section, we process the following categories of your data:
Personal data [name, address, telephone number, email address, telephone number, age, height, clothes size] which will have been obtained from yourself or somebody gifting our services to you.
5. What is our legal basis for processing your personal data (article 6 of GDPR)?
• To obtain your [the data subject] consent to remain in contact;
• To successfully and effectively perform the service paid for with the data subject
More information on lawful processing can be found on the ICO website.
6. Do we share your personal data?
Your personal data will be treated as strictly confidential and will not be shared outside of Sabrina Cheema Personal Stylist.
7. How long will we keep your personal data?
We keep your personal data for no longer than reasonably necessary or until you ask us to remove you from our database. We only keep your personal data if you have consented for us to do so and we do so purely to enable us to check in with you and to provide future services should you request them.
8. Should you provide us with your data?
Your personal data is a necessary requirement in order to enter a service contract with us.
9. What security measures do we have in place for the protection of your personal data?
In accordance with the GDPR regulation we take all necessary precautions to preserve and protect your data against any other form of unlawful processing or disclosure to unauthorised persons. As most of the personal information we hold is stored electronically we have implemented appropriate IT security measures to ensure this personal information is kept secure. Our security measures include:
• strong password protected devices;
• automatically screen locking when not in use;
• firewall and virus checking software;
• restricted access to devices;
• disposing of all devices properly and removing data beforehand;
To protect personal data in hardcopy we have implemented the following security measures:
• shredding all paperwork;
• clear desk policy;
• locking away documents containing personal data.
10. What can you do to protect your data?
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or electronic data storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please immediately notify us. Sabrina Cheema Personal Stylist will never ask you to confirm any bank account or credit card details via email. If you receive an email claiming to be from Sabrina Cheema Personal Stylist asking you to do so, please ignore it and do not respond.
11. What are your rights re: my personal data?
Unless subject to an exemption under the GDPR, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
• The right to request a copy of the personal data which we hold about you;
• The right to request that we correct any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
• The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary to retain such data;
• The right to request that we provide you with your personal data and where possible, to transmit that data directly to another data controller via automated means;
• The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing;
• The right to object to the processing of personal data.
All rights regarding the content of these web pages are owned and controlled for these purposes by Sabrina Cheema Personal Stylist. You are not permitted to copy, download, store (in any medium), adapt or change in any way the content or images contained within the web pages of Sabrina Cheema Personal Stylist for any reason whatsoever without the prior written permission of Sabrina Cheema.
The content of this website and all information given to you by Sabrina Cheema Personal Stylist is for your general use and information only. We reserve the right to change any of our content at anytime. The provider is not liable for any use of the website or reliance on the content, nor are they liable if the website is unavailable for any reason.